- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training : open intraoperative scanning of the liver, biliary tract, pancreas; laparoscopic examination of the biliary system for screening of stones and evaluation of hepatic and pancreatic lesions, etc.
- Soft phantom materials allowing realistic probe manipulation.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target-appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Detachable stomach and duodenum allowing various scanning methods of the bile duct and pancreas.
- Container allowing water-immersion scanning for both contact and stand-off techniques, simulating real abdominal intraoperative and laparoscopic scanning. (No ultrasound gel required)
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Container with phantom fits in the laparoscopic trainer box so that laparoscopic ultrasound of organs is possible under direct laparoscopic view.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.